After finishing the pomegranate segments, a break seemed welcome and why not some spring cleaning in the studio? So I got industrious and put my sawhorses in order (where I stack my quilts so there are no folds).
Well, after that exercise, my studio should be renamed "The Lost & Found." A tally of what I found:
A fabric sketch that I had framed with dark green fabric. This now requires hand stitching and might get finished as it is small (about 14" square).
A cheerful wild thing--I'm laying down fabric (just pinned for the moment) and covering a rather large sheet of newsprint. Eventually, I'll stitch down the bits and pieces, a sort of appliqué or collage. No idea where this is going, but, in a week it should be covered. I'm tired of having all these fabrics out and all over.
Don't be fooled--this is t-e-d-i-o-u-s.
A couple of rectangles that I pieced together and quilted while doing my bathrobe (here) and that I had totally forgotten. My original intention was a purse.
When I traveled to the States almost a year ago, I brought fabric to embroider for a purse. The stitching part is finished so this project now requires attention.
Enough of spring cleaning--I could lose myself in my studio. That's why it's a lost and found.
Now I'll go smell the daisies...