Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Preparing for Winter

Autumn activities include roof painting. In Tunisia, a country with a warm climate, houses have high ceilings and flat roofs, which require maintenance every several years.

The "before" state of my roof. Hmmm, looking rather distressed. Shabby is not always chic.










<--And the brilliant "after."

Whew! Finished just as clouds blew in.












A family member's roof got treatment as well:





Man, am I glad that job is done so I don't have to worry about a leaky roof this winter! 

5 comments:

Martha said...

It looks like snow!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I assume you can sit on your roof and enjoy the view? From what I can see in the picture the view must be wonderful!

KhadijaTeri said...

You are all ready for winter now. Lovely view from up there too!

bob said...

Thanks for this amazing article on Roofs was Just searching for Roof Repairs and found this amazing website of yours.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!