Friday, May 26, 2017

A Final Visit

During Mr. M's final visit to the Charles Nicole Hospital, I sketched his hat in my small purse notebook.                 -->



                                     

<--And then there was an empty chair in the waiting area.


         -->
When we went to lunch I did a fast sketch with watercolors and a brush pen of a nearby building.
   




I kept track of time the first half of the month with blobs and cross-hatching in my journal.
Rather fun and entirely bizarre.
And Mr. M. is doing well.

5 comments:

Els said...

Hi Nadia, the last words are the BEST ;-)

Ms. said...

Always the artist!
I'm So glad Mr. M is doing well.

Julie Fukuda said...

I really like all those fill-in words and I am also glad that Mr. M. is doing well.

O'Quilts said...

Aww...and he best part is that Mr. M is doing well..xoxo

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So happy to hear that Mr. M is doing well - that's the best news of all. I like the journal 'blobs'!