Saturday, October 10, 2015

Flowers from My Brother's Garden

During my stay in Oregon this summer, I visited my brother and his family and attended his daughter's wedding. A flower theme developed across my sketchbooks, flowers from my brother's garden.

From my mini-maze book (micron pen with watercolor background):












From my daily journal with thin paper:




















From my Stillman & Birn Zeta sketchbook (good paper with Daniel Smith watercolors):












And a walk down the street brought me to a local park.











Sketchbooks are Memory and these are memories of a pleasant, flowery, summer vacation....

6 comments:

O'Quilts said...

All so lovely

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

So beautiful, looking fine & creative :)

Unknown said...

I love this!!! Thanks for sharing.

Radka said...

Can we expect some wonderful embroidery coming out of this? :-)
xx

The Idaho Beauty said...

Lovely - I particular like the first one and the b & w one underneath.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The past few days have been a reminder here that the dreaded winter is breathing down our necks (literally) and so seeing your flower pictures makes me long for more summer weather.